For Rent in Hallandale>Question Details

Rose Cusimano, Home Buyer in toronto, ontario

My parents are looking for a place to rent for the winter months. Is there an apart. avail. in 270 layne blvd

Asked by Rose Cusimano, toronto, ontario Mon Nov 24, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1065751437-Address-not-Disclosed-

Answers

2
Hello Rose,

I found 2 units at 270 Layne Blvd. None are seasonal. Only one 2 bedroom 2 bath unit will consider rent for a six month period at $2,000 a month.

I did find a seasonal rental near by at 630 LAYNE BLVD. It is a 1/1, furnished for $750.

Call me.

Gerard Rosa
Century 21
954-665-4973
Hello Rose, there are currently 2 active listings of units for rent in 270 Layne Blvd., listed for rent at $825/mo. and $1,200/mo. , however, both are stated to be available for Annual Lease (although 1 indicates that the Owners would accept a 6-month Lease). That being the case, I'm not sure that either unit would work since your Parents are searching for a Seasonal rental only. Below, I included a link to view both units (unfortunately, pictures were not included for one of the units).