For Rent in Piscataway>Question Details

Pallavi, Renter in Piscataway, NJ

My husband is working in New Jersey and wants to move to Piscataway area in November.

Asked by Pallavi, Piscataway, NJ Wed Sep 18, 2013

From the search on your site, I saw that Pleasant View Gardens and Royal Gardens Apartments match our location. We need 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath apartment. I would like to know:

1) If you have apartments available in these areas?
2) What will we be included in furnished and unfurnished apartment?
3) What are the rents for furnished and unfurnished apartment?

Answers

3
Hi Pallavi,

Was wondering to see If you guys moved to Piscataway. If you need any help, let me know. There are several apartments in this area thatwill meet your criteria.
Pleasant View and Royal Gardens are complexes that are all rentals, None of the residents own their homes. This situation does not lend itself to pride of ownership.
I would much rather see you rent in a complex where each of the units are owned and some of them rented out by the individual owners. These complexes tend to be far better maintained, cleaner and less overpopulated.
Just last summer I helped a nice couple move to NJ after the husband got a job. He was traveling back and forth from NY until we got them into a really nice rental.
Please feel free to email me directly at Cynthia.Freund@PrudentialNewJersey.com, or text me at 908-447-6980
Good morning Pallavi,

If you send your email address I would be happy to reply with properties available to rent in Piscataway, NJ.

If you have an Android device, iPhone, or iPad you can download my home search app that has real-time listings directly from the local MLS.
http://app.kw.com/kw/index.php?tcode=KW2HX30H0&ctmpl=kw