For Rent in Martinsburg>Question Details

Katie Plott, Home Buyer in

My husband and I both have pretty bad credit. I was wondering if we would be able to rent a house. or if we are stuck!

Asked by Katie Plott, Fri Aug 3, 2012

Answers

1
Anthony Faiano’s answer
I apologize for answering this so late. Credit is only one thing landlords look at. Although some landlords are not willing to look past that, many these days understand that some folks with bad credit may be great tenants.
Other things to consider are employment, income, job stability, and debt. If you can make the case that you are responsible tenants you can get past the credit issue. It is also a good idea to have references. Past landlords that can vouch for you are priceless.

As a Realtor, I can help find you a rental, that is of course, if you are still looking. If you have any real estate needs in the future, whether it be renting or buying please give me a call. Thanks, I hope that helped.