For Rent in Waltham>Question Details

Linda.jane.l…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

My husband and I are relocating to the USA from January 2014. We are looking for a minimum 2 bed property. Husbands company is based in Waltham

Asked by Linda.jane.louden, New York, NY Sat Nov 23, 2013

We have a large dog, and it would appear that rental properties are not pet friendly in the area :( which is a shame as she is a beautiful well trained and well behaved labradoodle. How do we manage to convince potential landlords she is less likely to cause damage than an active toddler??

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Waltham

Answers

4
Hi- I'm the # 1 recommended agent on Trulia for Waltham, Ma. I'm happy to help you find a suitable home. Just email me when you're here, I will do whatever I can to help you settle in our area.

Claire
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
I would use a local rental professional to save time and money and also to make sure you don't miss a great rental.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Some landlords will consider on case by case, you can always ask.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Hello, i am an agent in Waltham and am familiar with he surrounding Towns and city of Boston. Please visit my website and contact me with questions. Thanks Kenzo
Web Reference: http://nemoves.com/Kenzo
Thank you Kenzo, I will certainly do that. Many thanks for your prompt reply
Flag Sat Nov 23, 2013