For Rent in Milwaukee>Question Details

Linda Navar, Renter in Milwaukee, WI

My fiance just got a job in Milwaukee. We currently live in Chicago and we are open to living in a nearby suburb with good schools.

Asked by Linda Navar, Milwaukee, WI Sun Apr 21, 2013

Hello Linda. I would love to talk to you about your relocation to Milwaukee. We specialize in the North Shore area which is know for some of the best schools in the Milwaukee area.

Feel free to call me anytime at 414-801-4988. I would love to know more about your goals, timeline, wish list, etc.

Julie Bulgrin
Powers Realty Group
4214 N. Oakland Ave.
Shorewood, WI.
Hey Linda,

Have you recieved a preapproval? Wintrust Loans in all 50 states, and has number of banks in the state of Wis. Small bank mentality, large bank presence.

Please give me a call or email

Josh Marks
I live in Brookfield, have 4 school age children and know Waukesha county extremely well. I do a lot of relocation work and would be happy to spend some time talking with you about the area, Schools, and help determie an area that fites your wants/needs and budget.

There are very distinct areas around Milwaukee, and it would be well worth it to talk with some one who knowasthem well.

Feel free to contact me any time... I'm happy to help in any way I can.

All the best!
Good Morning Linda,

The best source of information on schools is the Wisconsin District School and Performance Reports:

This is a very informative website that will give you ratings and other stastical information on every school district in WI. I encourage all buyers to take a look at this so that you can make an educated decision when you purchase a home.

I work with many buyers that are relocating to the area, and I'm happy to help in your search. I'm familiar with Waukesha, Milwaukee, Washington and Ozaukee Counties, and I'd be happy to guide you through the home buying process!

Please click on the blue Contact button below my name to contact me or I have provided my contact info below!

Kris Plechaty - First Weber Group Realtors
Mobile: 262-720-5157
There are many good suburb's with above average schools around Milwaukee. My wife is from Chicago and we have two little boys, one started school this year. We did lots of research and can help you with your decision. Call me for further assistance.

Peter Domanos

As of the last rankings Mequon-Thiensville was #1, followed by Whitefish Bay, Elmbrook, Gerrmantown and Cedarburg respectively. If you'd like additional information on other suburbs and where they recently ranked please let me know.

Troy Miller, ABR, RNG
The best place to get information on good schools is at the department of public instruction.

Welcome and good luck!
Hi Linda,
There are many great suburbs around Milwaukee with excellent school systems. My wife and I are lifetime area residents and with two small children we are accutely aware of schools and safe areas. If you would like to discuss anything further do not hesitate to call.