For Rent in Valdosta>Question Details

NaSheryl Ter…, Renter in Poinciana, FL

My fiance and I are looking for a home to rent in Valdosta. We are relocating from Florida.

Asked by NaSheryl Terrell, Poinciana, FL Wed Jun 20, 2012

Our preference is 3/2/2. However, we are flexible on the 2 car garage. I would love information about communities, schools and any information that can be provided. But mainly homes available.

Answers

4
Are you still looking NaSheryl for a rental?
Welcome to Valdosta Nasheryl ..im also from Florida. They have some nice rentals here in Valdosta and the good thing compared to Florida is you get more bang for your buck. If you need a recommended realtor just contact me. I also handle renters and Auto insurance call 229-316-4884 if their is anything i can help you with. Good luck and God Bless!!!
Let me be the first to welcome you to Valdosta! Please feel free to contact our rental department (Valdosta Properties) at 229-242-7575. Also, please free to contact me directly at 229-292-4842 if you would like to explore an opportunity to OWN your own home!