For Rent in 28269>Question Details

Ryan A. Mcco…, Renter in Athens, GA

My family and I are being relocated to Charlotte, NC from Athens, GA. I'm looking to find a house for rent. Any good suggestions about?

Asked by Ryan A. Mccommons, Athens, GA Sat Dec 29, 2012

communities? I'm being relocated for the military.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 28269

Answers

6
Hello Ryan, I'm a local investor here in the Charlotte area. I may be able to assist with your search. I also may have a rental coming open in the near future. What price range are you looking and would you prefer 3/2 or 3/1?

Ceno Wilson/Managing Partner
Wilson Real Estate Investments, LLC.
704-469-2843
Charlotte Information on Lease to Own Blog
Check us out on Twitter
We're on Facebook
Ask me about our Private Money Investment Module
We offer great Return On Your Investment and flexible terms.
Ryan, I just relocated from New York, I walked the pavement for over 6 months searching for place to rent. Charlotte is very challenging, and real estate brokers do not offer help cause their commission is so low on rentals you are set out on your own. Allso it is challenging because if it is a broker, it might not be the owner of the house if it is a private rental. I been through so many challenges, I am willing to help, please contact me through my email, robyn_brodsky@yahoo.com.
I would be more than happy to send you a Charlotte relocation package that tells you all about the city. Just email me your mailing address and I will get it out to you. Charlottehomepro@gmail.com
Ryan,

There are many good places to rent a house in Charlotte metro. In the University area, Highland Creek and Davis Lake subdivisions offer swimming, volleyball, tennis, running trails, etc. Your choice of house depends on your budget and preferences.

My team gives full service in relocating families and charges $25/hour while we are showing rental houses, and we usually get 10% of the first month of rent from the landlord in 30 to 60 days from the landlord. For that service, we review the lease that you sign, take photos of the interior and exterior of the house, assist you in making connections with vendors needed, negotiate the lease, and show you the communities with the school assignments and/or amenities that you have requested.

Let me know if we can be of any assistance to you. I can give you references from past clients or send you rental houses to view on-line.

Robin Faison, broker
704-564-5607
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 29, 2012
Hi Ryan!

Email me directly at John.Siddons@prucarolinas.com

I can help you with your relocation and get you where you need to be! Also, it doesn't cost you anything to use me as a renter or buyer!

John Siddons
704-458-1843
Hi Ryan,

I can assist you in locating a home to rent. What is your time frame?

Felecia Armstrong
704-412-1970
UniqueChoice@live.com
I will be coming to Charlotte on the 14th to meet my new unit. I can give you a call when I will have time to meet up with you.
Flag Sat Dec 29, 2012