For Rent in San Jose>Question Details

addiepie, Renter in San Jose, CA

My dad and I are looking for a 2 bedroom home to rent with a backyard that is dog friendly. In San Jose for something no more than 2,000.

Asked by addiepie, San Jose, CA Thu Jul 25, 2013

Answers

2
My colleague is right! For not much more than first, last and deposit you could purchase a manufactured home in a pet-friendly community. And, it can be difficult to find homes to rent that would allow a pet. If you and your dad plan on living here in this area for more than a few years it would be a good investment.

Give me a call, as well as some other Realtor's in our area - like Lawrence said - we can show you the different options and opportunities.

And yes...Craigslist can be a challenge.

Thanks!
Julie Priest Keil
BRE 01917489
Ventura Barnett Properties
Better Homes & Gardens Realty
1408 529 1482 cell
1408 997 9999 office
Almaden/Campbell/Los Gatos
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 25, 2013
Hi Addiepie,

Depending on your situation, you might be able to buy a manufactured home in a pet-friendly mobile home park, and your payments could be lower than $2000 per month. But, as I said, this would depend on your situation.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss your options about this. I can assist you with pre-owned homes, bank-owned homes, or I could even custom build a manufactured home for you. I can help with financing as well.

As far as renting, there are homes for rent on Craigslist, but BEWARE! There are plenty of scams going on out there. Make sure that you deal with someone in person. Do not give your personal information to someone you cannot meet face-to-face... especially if they are outside the local area.
And if a price seems too good to be true... well... you know the rest.

Lawrence Gillen
Realtor/Manufactured Home Specialist
(408) 472-5582 Cell
Advantage Homes
lawrence@gillencentral.com
DRE# 01193237
HCD# SP1177640