For Rent in Fairfax>Question Details

njp, Renter in Fairfax, VA

Moving to Fairfax. We want our son to attend Fairfax Villa Elementary. Are there rentals within school boundaries we can move in to ?

Asked by njp, Fairfax, VA Wed Jul 4, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Fairfax

Dear NJP
The rental market in the Metro DC area is so very competitive right now. The best advice I could give you is to choose a realtor to work with and start your search now. Typically tenants must give 30 to 60 days notice that they will not be renewing their if you want to be settled in time for the first day of is the time to look and if you find something that meets most of your needs...act fast!

If you want to talk about your specific needs, please get in touch.

Deborah Hrouda
Associate Broker
Long & Foster
I have a house that will be coming on the market in a month that feeds into FV. What are you looking for?for
How soon are you loooking to move?

Shehla Anwar
I checked, too, and it looks like Don Richards is correct regarding rentals listed on the MLS. However, there may be other rentals in the area, too, depending on the price range you're interested in.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Yes there are. You will need to provide more information like when you will need to occupy etc.

feel free to contact me to discuss.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate,Inc.
Good morning... Yes, there are currently 2 rentals available within the Fairfax Villa elementary school district. One is a 4 bedroom and the other a 5. They are $3,000 and $3,200 respectively. There are also quite a few for sale in the district. Please give me a call and I'll gladly provide you the details.

Don Richards
I can do a search for you in that zip code. If you need a realtor to assist you, please call me at 703-625-6731