For Rent in 33915>Question Details

Joseph.dasil…, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

Looking to rent out either a 3/2/2, or 2/1 both with enclosed pools, etc....any market out there for this?

Asked by Joseph.dasilva, Cape Coral, FL Sat May 14, 2011

Both homes in SouthEast Cape Coral, in desireable neighborhoods. Close to everything!

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 33915

Answers

5
There isn't a ton of inventory out there at the moment so you should be able to rent them pretty easily, especially since both have pools.

Have you tried craigslist yet? VRBO.com is also a great option for short term vacation rentals...
For sure.....we have close to 300 rentals that we manage for our owners. I would love to discuss the terms with you.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.online-rental-search.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 14, 2011
Hi Joseph

I am a real estate agent for Century 21 Sunbelt Realty in the Cape. Even though it is considered our off season, there is still a market for rentals/leases. Things that may affect how long it takes to find a potential renter are the length/terms of the lease, location, size, pets/no pets, and of course price.

In addition to working with buyers and sellers, we also offer services to homeowners like yourself. If you would like additional information, please feel free to contact me anytime. Cell 239-560-9139 or tamara.thomas@century21.com

Tamara Thomas
Century 21 Sunbelt Realty
Both of these should rent with no problem Joe. Call me we do rentals & property management 239-707-9015.

Jack
Will you be renting them seasonally or long term? Their is a good market for both but with summer upon us, it may take a little longer.

Steve Geving
239-573-1400
Jones and Co Realty