For Rent in 50208>Question Details

katie.norris…, Renter in Newton, IA

Looking to rent a place with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, air conditioned and don't have an income.

Asked by katie.norris2013, Newton, IA Thu Oct 18, 2012

Can you help me find a place in either Newton, IA Council Bluffs, IA or Red Oak, IA? I don't have a job, so I don't have an income. I have some help from relatives, but I don't want to feel like a burden on them. Please help me.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 50208

Answers

1
Hi Katie. So sorry to hear about your situation. I'm not loacl to your area but I found your question interesting and wanted to at least respond in some way. Unless the rental community in your area is totally different than any other place in America, you'll most likely face rejection. Income is paramount in renting obviously. Hopefully you have good credit but you'll need a relative to Guarantee your lease. I wish you all the best moving forward. Is there any relative you could move in with until you get on your feet? Good luck.