For Rent in 32828>Question Details

Melissa.rodr…, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Looking to rent a house in the Avalon School district. We are planning on moving in Sept from NJ and are looking for a 4 bdrm house

Asked by Melissa.rodriguez, Orlando, FL Tue Jun 11, 2013

Looking to pay no more than 1500.We are available to fly down and look at properties and put security down now for September since we are registrering our daughter for Timber Creek High School and she will be staying with family in Avalon until we move in Se[tember. I would love to lock down a place ahead of time if there are any that would be available in September.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 32828

Answers

2
I'd be happy to help you and your family make the move to central florida. I can create a search criteria of the above and send these to you to see which ones you'll like. Please contact me with your email address at exitcfl.mmcafee@gmail.com Wish you great happiness!
Hello Melissa,
My name is Michael. I very familiar with this area. We go there a lot. Looking forward to their fireworks and all other things that they will be having this 4th of July. Please feel to call me at 407-620--3320 or email at mllorlando@aol.com. It would be a honor to help you and your family to move here in Central Florida.