For Rent in Jupiter>Question Details

Woodmxbos, Home Buyer in

Looking for single family home for rent in the northern Palm Beach county area.

Asked by Woodmxbos, Mon Jul 9, 2012

Myself and my girlfriend are looking for a single family home to rent in the northern palm beach county area. No kids, she's in school, and I work in west Jupiter. We do have a Labrador retriever, but she's a sweetheart. $2000 max rent. And info would be appreciated

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Jupiter

Answers

5
Woodmxbos

I have a dozen or so pet friendly homes to share. If you are interested please call or email me at your convenience. (561) 385-2122 or craigalanreeves@kw.com.

Thanks a lot

Craig Reeves
Keller Williams Realty Jupiter
http://www.jupiterfloridaisparadise.com
Call me on my cell and I can get your contact info and send you all available units in the area currently on the market.

Mike Scuttina Real Estate Group.
561-667-3704
Dear Woodmxbos,

You will find the rental market, just like real estates sales, to be robust in the north county area. Well priced properties that are in good condition go in a blink of an eye so you need to have someone watching out for new opportunities and be ready to act quickly. Your dog adds another wrinkle but plenty of landlords do not mind pets but will typically charge a non-refundable pet deposit.

As an example I have a client moving in to town and we found them the perfect home last week but not without plenty of effort. We put a full priced offer on a house the first day it hit the market and my client had very, very good credit. They had 4 offers in less than 48 hours and went with someone who paid full price and offered to pay the entire year up front. Be prepared to pay first and last months rent and a security deposit as well as a good credit report.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
I have a several homes in Evergrene for lease where labs are allowed per the HOA. Feel free to contact me to discuss. 561.745.2339.
There are several units that fit your needs. call me anytime at 561-842-0090 and I can go over the units with you and see which one you would like to see.

Bill Smith