For Rent in New York>Question Details

Monifa H., Renter in Queens, NY

Looking for 2 or 1bed & 1bath apartment for rent in queens area (most preferably not shared and affordable)...

Asked by Monifa H., Queens, NY Sun Sep 9, 2012

I am a very responsible student/part-time worker, and I need a place that is affordable to live ASAP!! Ty!! Momuney20@aol.com

Answers

8
Please call me. My name is Rhea and I can be reached at 347-500-2479. Thank you and good luck.
I just read comments below ... Monifa, $700 might be tough. I've seen some STUDIO apts in the $800s or $900s. If you can go up in budget a bit + are interested in studios e-mail me at patty@metropolitanpropertygroup.com ... Otherwise, I personally think it might have to be a share.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
What train do you need for work + for school? And what is your budget + what neighborhoods are you considering? ... I could probably find you something nice in Astoria or Rego Park/Forest Hills/Kew Gardens area. If interested in looking with me please e-mail patty@metropolitanpropertygroup.com + I will be happy to assist you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
As far as the budget I would definitely be more willing to go up in price. My boyfriend will most likely be living with me, so we can definitely split the costs. Overall, I don't really like to rely on that so I'm trying to set my limit at a more realistic price just in case of emergencies or if I would have to pay independently. Thank You so much Ms. Patty for your feedback. I will contact you very soon.
Flag Sun Sep 9, 2012
Well actually Kew Gardens is perfect!! This is because that is exactly where I work and it would be very convenient for me to get to school taking the q10 and the q9. As far as trains i know the j, e and z would be the best form of transportation if I would have to travel from a further location. However, I am absolutely not limited to just the kew gardens area. Rego Park, Forest Hilss, etc sounds great too. I will definitely keep in contact with you Ms. Patty and thank you so much for your help and feedback.
Flag Sun Sep 9, 2012
Area and price?
646.812.7164.
Douglas Cobb
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Area and price?
646.812.7164.
Douglas Cobb
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
and I know saying "queens area" makes it very broad and general but I don't really have a preference as to where the apartment is located in queens. As long as it is in the borough of queens I'm happy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Sorry, I didn't specify. Ohk, so the Queens area is a must because it is way more convenient for me to get to school and work. Now the price range (which I know is most likely an unrealistic number) would be, for me, from $300-$700. Lastly, I would like to just say thank you for replying.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
What is affordable for you? What area and what price range?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012