For Rent in Big Bear>Question Details

Mike Lindborg, Real Estate Pro in Big Bear Lake, CA

Looking for more leads for good long term renters in Big Bear, Ca.

Asked by Mike Lindborg, Big Bear Lake, CA Wed Sep 12, 2012

I have a nice newly renovated condo for rent in Big Bear, Ca. It s 3 doors down from SnowSummit. I need more good leads for long term renters to fill a current vacancy.

Answers

3
Like Karen, I too am looking for a long term rental. I have an excellent rental history.
Is your rental right on Summit Blvd? I have lived in Big Bear a long time. My rental is being sold this spring so I will need another place soon. I can go no more than $650. What are you asking?
Thank you.
My name is Karen Thompspon. I am a great tenant. I was a docent Volunteer at the Moonridge Animal Park for 3 years. I hope to return a.s.a.p. However I have to be down the hill half the time to care for my Mother who has cancer. I can only afford at the moment 350 a month until I can liquidate some of the expenses down here.
If you know of anyone who is also quiet, responsible possibly we could looking into sharing the home. I have excellent rental, personal and professional references. And Big Bear will always be my home. Even though I must be away half of the time. I wish you the best. Thank you 909 525-2496
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
You may try craigslist, zillow.com, forrent.com, apartments.com etc. You may also hire a real estate agent. Good luck!