For Rent in Long Beach>Question Details

eskimospirit…, Renter in Long Beach, CA

Looking for home: 1,000 sq. ft or more, 2 or 3 bedrooms, yard, washer/dryer or hookups, garage, rec park area. Rachel

Asked by eskimospiritwarrior, Long Beach, CA Fri Feb 8, 2013

eskimospiritwarrior@gmail.com

Answers

5
Good Afternoon Rachel

What would your price range be? And are you looking to buy or rent. I would be happy to assist you in looking for your new home.

Jeff Johnson
Prudential CA Realty
562 900 9783
Jjsellshomes@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 8, 2013
There are several homes in the Long Beach area that offer the amenities you seek. If you would like I would be glad to have an Agent show them to you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Hello Rachel,

Are you looking to purchase a home or to lease? I can help you either way. Also, would you consider surrounding areas from Rec Park, Long Beach?

Lesley Harris, Realtor
Cal Tex Properties & REO's
(562) 673-0943
LesleySells@gmail.com

Dre: 01124037
Hi Leslie,
I am only interested in renting or leasing(is there a difference?), I can afford to pay
up to $1,600/mo. I would consider the surrounding areas as long as they are not too far. I would also consider the area by EL Dorado Park. Can you still help me out?
Rachel (562)437-4649
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hi Lesley,
Thank you for your quick response. I'm sorry if my post was misleading, I am only
interested in renting not buying. If you are still interested in helping me find a rental
that would be great.
Rachel
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013
Hello Eskimo Spirit Warrior,

Do you have a Buyer's agent helping you out? If not, I would be glad to search for properties that fit that criteria. There is one current listing on the South Side of Recreation Park with 2-master bedrooms, 1100+ ft., 2 car enclosed parking, offered at $399k. Hoa dues are approx. $260. Does this fit? email or call if you want to discuss.

Respectfully,

Mark Correll
First Team Real Estate
(714) 655-8096
mcinvestre@gmail.com
CDRE01036527
Hi Rachel, this is Cindi Rogan with Coldwell Banker Beachside. I would love to help you find a home in the Rec Park area. I have been a Realtor in Long Beach for 20 years. Give me a call and we will get you inside some homes as soon as this weekend if you like! :) My number is 562-260-8395. I look forward to hearing from you! :)
Cindi Rogan
REALTOR, Coldwell Banker Beachside
6265 E. 2nd St.
Long Beach, CA 90803
DRE# 01171455
email: c21cindilee@aol.com