For Rent in San Francisco>Question Details

CWindham, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Looking for help renting with three dogs.

Asked by CWindham, San Francisco, CA Fri Nov 16, 2012

My husband and I are considering a Bay Area move in January. However, we have three medium-sized dogs. Can anyone recommend rental agents that might be able to help us find an appropriate rental? Areas we've considered: Berkeley, Richmond, Alameda, Oakland.

Hi there-

You can also take a look at Trulia's listings and reviews here:…

Hope this helps, good luck with the move!

Ali, Community Manager
It's time to think about buying a home or condo! When you are a pet lover, you will continue to meet the brick wall of investors that want to protect their investments, and don't want pets on the property. Why make your pets be such an expensive investment? Having your own home will save you money over the years, and make your pets happier! Get your priorities in order, now's a great time to buy!
I used to live in the Bay Area, and yes, having 3 dogs will make it harder. I would suggest working with a local realtor and explain your situation.

Best of luck,

Susie Kay, Realtor®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Best of luck. Perhaps something in the city of Richmond, where demand is not as high, might be possible.

But be prepared to put up a huge damage deposit. I have seen what dogs, even well behaved ones, do to floors, doors.

Astrid Lacitis
Keynote Properties
415 860 0765