For Rent in West Palm Beach>Question Details

ken, Home Buyer in Elizabeth, NJ

Looking for an apartment or live-work space in south east florida. 3 bedroom/2ba. I enjoy night life and the beaches. Safe community

Asked by ken, Elizabeth, NJ Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

6
Thank you all for your responses. I am looking into the areas and rentals mentioned.
Thank you
Dear Elizabeth,

Having been from Jacksonville to Key West and Naples to Pensacola and most points in between I know the state very well. There are some amazing places to call home but many differences in weather, lifestyle and landscape; stay below Vero Beach on the east coast and Sarasota on the west coast if you want the best winter weather. My family decided on northern Palm Beach County for a variety of reasons. The best place I can point you for additional information is a brief article I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/jupiter-rocks/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client form New York who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise. we also have some awesome live/work units that may perfectly suit your requirements.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Take a look at 2000 Presidential Way #304, West Palm Beach 33401 - it's my listing. New owner/investor is coming down this coming Sunday to initiate work on the apt, including taking down all the wallpaper, updating the kitchen and bathrooms and putting up a wall & door where the 3rd bedroom is, which is currently open to the living room and not a separate room. Don't let the pictures turn you off. It's a great apt in an excellent doorman bldg and the community is gated also. You can join the club (2 minute walk) to play golf and/or tennis or if that's not an option, you can pay to play - golf, tennis, fitness center and grill room for dining.
If you have any questions, let me know.
Joni Wynne
United Real Estate
wynner@bellsouth.net
c: 561 308-2181
I will be in West Palm on Monday May 28th. Can I see the apartment on that day?
Flag Wed May 16, 2012
Dear Ken,
I am an agent working in the Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter area. We have some wonderful work and live communities in our area. They are located in areas built in the last 10 years and have a lot of activity around them. We are located on the most beautiful part of the east shore--closest contact of the gulfstream which makes our water a lovely aqua and nice beaches--only 2-5 miles from these locations.
Give me a call and I will be happy to assist you. What is your time schedule?
Kindest regards,
Amy Moody 561-308-5269
ken@soundcheckny.com
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
Ken,

I have some great ideas. What is a good email address and/or phone number so that we can discuss.

Howard
howard@voginteam.com
727-244-3664
I will be visiting Florida (Starting in Orlando and working my way down the coast) in May to find an apartment. Hoping to move in June.
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
ken@soundcheckny.com
Flag Wed May 9, 2012
I plan to visit in may and move in June. Searching from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale. Working from home, no children, prefer not to be near school bus routes. Would like quick access to beaches and boating areas. Price range $1200. Would like amenities like pool, garage, fitness center. Safe neighborhood.