For Rent in Reisterstown>Question Details

Scoutloves, Renter in Reisterstown, MD

Looking for an affordable rental home in reisterstown,md

Asked by Scoutloves, Reisterstown, MD Fri Jun 22, 2012

My husband and I live in Owings Mills in an apartment community. We are attempting to find a home,no highrises please. Prefferably a home to rent in the Reisterstown area and need some help with it.
if possible owner finance or rent to own would be better. We don't have the capability to outright buy right now.

Gwen
scoutloves@hotmail.com

Answers

1
Hello Gwen,
What kind of rental are you interested in? Are you looking for a garden apartment, townhouse or a single family home? If you can let me know the number of bedrooms,bathrooms and any other criteria that you are looking for in a rental home, I will be glad to assist. Also please let me know how soon you want to move? I am a Reisterstown Real Estate Agent.. Feel free to search for homes and rentals at http://www.realestatetobuysell.com and click on MLS Property search and follow the prompts. You can have homes emailed to you as they come on the market daily also...