For Rent in Bushwick>Question Details

Magda Carpio, Renter in Queens, NY

Looking for a two bedroom in 11237 or 11385 zip codes, Budget is 1,200 -1,250 can any one help? Thanks!

Asked by Magda Carpio, Queens, NY Sat Jan 12, 2013

Answers

2
For the Queens area check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent; also check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
Magda,

Finding a rental apartment can be less stressful than you think.

I will be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Books provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

I will set up an account for you that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.

When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information I need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact me at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com or 631-425-6150 and I will get you started.