For Rent in Evanston>Question Details

julianandshe…, Other/Just Looking in Evanston, IL

Looking for a single family home in Evanston - March 2013 Close to downtown and good schools

Asked by julianandshelley, Evanston, IL Thu Jan 10, 2013

A family of 5 is relocating from Toronto to Evanston in March and looking for a single family home- If you are selling - would anyone consider renting to someone for 2-3 years instead of selling?

Answers

8
Cathleen Walker’s answer
Hello , I am expert in Evanston I can help you relocate and fill your needs and desires. Call me @ 847-219-9366 or email me @ cpwalker@rubloff.com. I live in Evanston too. Would love to help you. Cathleen Walker
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 7, 2013
Hi Julian & Shelley, I can help you find a single family home in Evanston. Call me @ 847.219.9366 so we can discuss your needs and meet. Cathleen Walker
Are you looking to rent for 2-3 yrs? (why not find great one to buy?) Are you working with a Realtor? If not at not charge to you my team and I could represent you. I could send you info what was rented/sold in the area and also what is available on the market. I'm an Accredited Buyer Representative so let me help you. You could see link for Rentals on http://www.TVBuySellRealEstate.com . Please visit my face book page TVRealEstate and see "Home Buyers Handbook" link with 80+ pages of info or call me at 1-866-482-6272.
I have a house in walking distance to town and the lake for rent. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hello Julian - I live in Evanston, it is a wonderful area to live in - it is a City within a City, quick access to Chicago and it self is a terrific city! My daughter has been attending Evanston schools and we love the school district. Please contact me if you would like information on financing - http://www.guaranteedrate.com/MaryKayLaurent you can get a pre-approval in 10 minutes on line! Also, one of my neighbors is looking to sell, not on the market yet, I can introduce you.
Thanks ladies for your fast replies- We are working with an agent through my husband's work and relocation specialist but are trying out of the box ideas since we are about 6 weeks out until my move.

My ideal location would be Evanston East close to downtown -In the area near Harrison, Leonard Street etc. We did see one on Leonard 1412 Leonard I believe but it was rented quickly.

Any insight would be appreciate if anything new comes up.
Thanks again
Shelley
I do not currently have a home for sale where renting is an option. However if you contact me with your rental requirements I may be able to find something that is coming up on the market soon. We have an excellent inner company notification system such that we may be able to assist you in your search. So please feel free to reach out to me

I would love to help you find your next home in Evanston, IL. Please feel free to contact me!

Mallory Peck
Coldwell Banker
Broker
Mallory.peck@cbexchange.com