For Rent in San Diego>Question Details

Hj Hwang, Home Buyer in 92122

Looking for a place to rent in 92103 ( Mission Hills and Hill crest).

Asked by Hj Hwang, 92122 Wed May 1, 2013

Hi, I am looking for a place to rent with no more than $1350 within zipcode 92103. It has to have at least an assigned parking place.
Let me know if you have available properties, possibly with its rental price , size, and available date. My moving date is very flexible. Thanks!

Answers

2
Neil Fjellestad’s answer
You need FBS. Rentals are what we do. Rentals are all we do. Rentals are who we are in San Diego for more than 4 decades. We currently operate rental properties in 69 zip codes throughout the region. We have become the best center for resources essential to renters by choice as well as independent rental owners. We bring industry Best Practices to both. I appreciate the nearly 10,000 Trulia visitors that keep up with my profile as well as the 50,000 that follow Neil Fjellestad's blog. However, my perspective is only one thing that makes FBS the industry leader it is. Our unsurpassed team, our systematic approach to leasing & rendering service to our renters, our daily incorporating technologies that others are just talking about are all reasons for our leadership. But our leadership only matters when it matters to you. First, visit our website http://www.fbs-pm.com then contact our Metro Office. 619-286-7600 Start by speaking with Melissa. She'll direct you from there. Let me know how you make out. Neil
Web Reference: http://fbs-pm.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
At that price 1 found one that will be available May 10th, please get back to me so I can send you a rental application.

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
efax 619-270-2516