For Rent in Sevierville>Question Details

Daniel Micha…, Renter in Sevierville, TN

Looking for a one bed and one bathroom for two people in the Sevierville area. Hoping to spend between $450 and $500/month.

Asked by Daniel Michaud, Sevierville, TN Thu Mar 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I are looking for an apartment to rent in the Sevierville area. We do not have any pets, neither of us smoke, drink, party, or do drugs. I am employed with Eby's Professional Painting and we both go to church at Pathways. We're looking to spend between $450 and $500 per month, hopefully with some kind of utilities included. If not, that's fine. If you think we would be interested, please email me at daniel.michaud@aol.com. Pictures and details will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless!
- Daniel

Answers

2
What apartment complex are you located at? And do you know if there are any available ones?
There are several apartments in Sevierville TN, the ones that are a little cheaper are up by the Fairgrounds, they will run about 500 a month, some apartments will include water as others will not, most apartments here do not allow pets, so its good that you dont have that worry. If you can get a copy of the local paper there should be some listing there, also i would use white pages on the computer and just call around and ask about prices and deposits, also our ele deposit here for renters is 250.00 if you have to pay for water that is an extra deposit as well.
Good luck finding what you like...