For Rent in 78758>Question Details

Ryan Biel, Renter in Lakeway, TX

Looking for a nice place (

Asked by Ryan Biel, Lakeway, TX Thu Sep 12, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 78758

Answers

9
OK - I am sorry for not explaining everything in my first message.

First, I am savvy with the housing market and have owned many homes – right now I am downsizing and selling my home (already in contract - have an agent, etc) and moving to Lakeway to be as close to Serene Gills Elementary as possible.
I am looking at Falconhead apartments (my idea of “nice”) but the prices on a 4 bedroom get steep for anything less than a 12-month term (2500-2800/month).
I also want to see if I can possibly rent a home or even a condo (3-4 bedrooms - around 2,000 sq feet (or more if possible) that is “nice” and that offers between a 3-9 month lease term, maybe even up to 1-yr while I build my credit back up so I can buy another house (I am taking care off rebuilding my credit as well - just going to take some time to go back up and need a place since I am closing soon and done want to be homeless).
I have lived in a few homes in Avery (Ryland, etc) - so I am accustomed to granite, tile, nice location (like an Avery Ranch) etc. I understand I will likely have to sacrifice some of the nicer cosmetic things short term for this rental in Lakebay to get the price of $1200-$1800 or so per month that I am looking for.

Also, I have 2 pets so need something that will accommodate 2 nice dogs also.

Here is one example of something a few minutes away but for $2,350/month (too expensive for me).

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3094066916-Single-Family-Home-L…

I hope this makes sense - thanks again!
Ryan,
Easy peasy. Please send me your email address and I can set you up on an automated listings email that meet all the above criteria. I found the property your attached link on the MLS as well as other great rental property around the same price range. If you would like more information, please email me at
mgalvan@kw.com or galvan.melissa.a@gmail.com

Melissa Galvan
Flag Thu Sep 12, 2013
Ryan, you can't go wrong with nice rental in lakeway area. You asked for a nice place. What is your definition of Nice place? House with pool and view? Or a luxury apartment. What is your price range? For me or any realtor to be able to achieve your goal in finding your nice place, must have more details for the nice place that you are looking for.
I am here to help if you need my help.
Hayat Shaban
512-541-5634
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
I am more than happy to provide you with a list of properties, but in order to best serve you, what specifically are you looking for? I want to make sure I send you exactly what you are needing.

Stuart McWilliams
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Thanks for the additional information. If you would like my help in your rental search please contact me at Stuart@beyondrealtytx.com or you can visit my website at the link below to start searching available rentals
Define your idea of a "nice" place.
Ryan - Why settle for nice, when you can have so much more. Saavy buyers look for a solid investment first. I see you are in Lakeway. Give me a call and I will SHOW YOU the actual contract I worked for a client on a property standalone home at UNDER 200K, (Identical home under contract for close to $240K). A better than 9 CAP in LAKEWAY. Live in it for a few years then convert to an investment property if you need to, but this is how smart buyers select property.

Talk to you soon.
Ryan, if you would like to email me some specifics such as monthly rent, number of adults, number of pets, if anyone smokes, etc., I would be happy to contact you and see what I can do to help. There are quite a few nice places in the Lakeway area but I also cover all of the greater Austin area as well. You can email me directly at joejarusinsky@sbcglobal.net. Please include a phone number so I can call with some other questions as well as needed. Also, I do not charge you anything for my services, and I happen to be one of the top realtors in the greater Austin area. Thanks, Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Ryan,

Are you seeking renal property? If so, I can send you listings. Just need your email, desired rental rate, area of town and move in date. You can email me at galvan.melissa.a@gmail.com or mgalvan@kw.com. You can also call me at 512-773-5735.

Best wishes,
Melissa Galvan
For rent or purchase? Here to help!
Mark Alexander
512-800-4443