For Rent in 60187>Question Details

Paulavalgal, Renter in 60187

Looking for a minimum 2 bedroom home near Wheaton College that is in the Longfellow school District.

Asked by Paulavalgal, 60187 Mon May 7, 2012

We are looking to buy near Wheaton College and want to buy in the Longfellow district so we want a rental that is in the same district. We are willing to sign a year lease eventhough we may not stay that long because we would move as soon as a home became available. So if we find something quickly then you may make out. We have great credit and are affiliated with the college.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 60187

Answers

7
Michele Nixon’s answer

There are actually 4 homes for sale in that area you're looking in. I'd be happy to forward those to you. You can contact me at michele@michelenixon.com with your email address and I'll send them you way!

Michele Nixon
I will be happy to assist you with that request.
Please feel free to contact me and I will send you the listings that match your criteria.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mark (630)853-9043 Mark@pushpinrealty.com
All, thanks for your answers. I just want to correct a point. We are looking to buy and are very qualified to buy, however, there are no homes south of Harrison, north of Seminary and between President and Main that are available to buy. We are being very specific as to where we want to be so we need to wait the market out. We are putting most of our things in storage if we need to rent while we look. We close on our curren home in the end of June so I am preparing for worst case scenario. If you have a client that lives in my small area then please let me know and we would be willing to look at their home to buy. If not, we are willing to rent so long as it is in Longfellow. thanks!
I would suggest trying to find a rent-to-own or someone willing to let you rent until you can buy so you do not have to move or have a shorter lease. Most owners would want at least a one year lease.
I have a lot of experience helping renters and know Wheaton well as I live here. Feel free to check out my website and then call my cell anytime. Looking forward to working with you!
Hello Paula - There are a few rentals near the college that go to Longfellow School. I am not sure if you are looking to buy something or rent, the message refers to both. Let me know. My email is Mary@MaryBremer.com. Thanks.

While reviewing the MLS rental listings, I do see one rental in the Longfellow district. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath duplex for $1350. If you'd like I can email the information to you.

Michele Nixon
Actually, not a duplex. But, in a building right across the street from the train station.
Flag Mon May 7, 2012
I'm happy to help! I have several clients that I've helped in that area in the past year. Let's have a conversation to find out more specifics.

Janet Baier
RE/MAX Destiny
cell: 630-291-4700