For Rent in Waldorf>Question Details

Whtuwnt3906, Renter in Fort Washington, MD

Looking for a house to rent in Waldorf, Leonartown Road, no further than La Plata.

Asked by Whtuwnt3906, Fort Washington, MD Tue Jan 8, 2013

My family is facing foreclosure on our home (very long depressing story that began in 2008) The bank is not helping at all so it's time to cut our losses. We have 3 kids, no pets and we are looking for a 4 bedrooms (but we would settle for a 3 bedroom - the boys can share a room) and at least 2 bathrooms. I work in VA, so I don't want to go too far south on 301 but I'm willing to consider anything and everything available. Ultimately, I need to avoid being homeless. The only credit problems are related to our mortgage and can be explained. We were hit hard by the market crash. We currently live in Clinton, MD.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Waldorf

Answers

3
Don DeHanas’ answer
Hello. I am sorry to hear about your situation. I have helped a large number of families in the exact same situation. I have a property management company that has a number of rental homes located in Waldorf that are currently available. I would be happy to help. Please call my office at 301-870-1717 x106.
If you want to discuss your options, I would be happy to speak with you about the different steps you can take to stay on track that may help you in the long run. Every scenario is different but there are always steps you can take to help yourself and your family as much as possible. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing foreclosure, but; there are many different alternatives available that you should know about. I will share all of them with you at a time that is convenient for you. Please feel free to reach me on my cell: 301-672-1634 or Connie@Conniefitzgerald.com whenever you'd like.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
I was just checking to make sure that you've received the help you requested. There are several Property manangement companies that I work with that assist homeowners such as yourself during this very difficult time, just give me a call on my cell if you are still looking for a place to rent. 202-439-7391. Many homeowners have been left to deal with relocating after and during a foreclosure. I will work hard in helping you and your family find a new place. Take Care Ella