For Rent in Waldorf>Question Details

Jillian, Renter in Waldorf, MD

Looking for a home to rent in Waldorf MD, with Pets(dogs)

Asked by Jillian, Waldorf, MD Fri Oct 19, 2012

Hi
My husband and i are looking for a house to rent in Waldorf area that is under $1300 a month. We do have two dogs and they are house trained. We do have a poor credit score and having a hard time finding a place. If anyone can please help us, please email us back!
Thanks so much

Answers

3
Hi Jillian,

Where there is will there is a way! Give me a call to discuss some options.
Jillian,
I am an agent with Long and Foster in Waldorf. To be truthful, you have a few strikes as pets seem to be a problem with owners.
Then $1300 will be difficult too because since the meltdown on the housing industry and so many people lost their homes, rentals have become sparce and expensive; it is supply and demand that lets rent prices go up.
I am certainly willing to see if I can assist you, but would prefer to have it more private. If you want, send me you email address and I can present one option for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
Jillian ,
Please send your email address to tinamariebiggs@gmail.com and I will send you some rentals. Thanks