For Rent in Sacramento>Question Details

Suzy M, Renter in Duneridge Subdivision,...

Looking for a 3 bedroom preferably a house but open to an apartment. I reside in the greenhaven area now and I am currently paying $895 for 1bd/1bath

Asked by Suzy M, Duneridge Subdivision, Cedar Grove, FL Sun Dec 1, 2013

Answers

9
Hello Suzy,

You can go to http://www.golyonPM.com to view available rentals managed by Lyon Real Estate. Not sure what your price point and needs are but this is a start. If you want more info you can email me and I can send you more contacts for other places that might have something of your liking.

Shelli Beck
Realtor / Property Manager
Lyon Real Estate
916-505-4146
ShelliBeck@golyon.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Thank you! I will definitely look into this!
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
Here's the link to online ad for 510 Shaw River Way, Sacramento, CA 95831:
http://sacramento.backpage.com/ApartmentsForRent/1375-3br-gr…
Philip Velez
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Hi Suzy,
If we are talking about Greenhaven, in Sacramento, then I would like to let you know that Icurrently have a property for rent. It is a duplex at 510 Shaw River Way, Sacramento, CA 95831. It has 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, ~1400sf, a large backyard, 2 car attached garage, and in a very nice location. Rent is $1375. If you are interested in more info or would like to see, please contact the owner, Ken Gardella, directly at 916-508-2374. I will send you a link, via separate email, to the rental details including photos.
Respectfully,
Philip Velez
PV Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Hi Suzy

What state are you in? Your profile says Florida but in your question you say that you live in the Greenhaven area which is also a neighborhood in Sacramento California.

Based upon the monthly amount you would like to pay, and if you are in Sacramento, California have you considered purchasing? a conversation with a mortgage banker would help determine if you qualify.

If you are in Florida, I am Not sure what housing prices are like in that area but perhaps a conversation with a mortgage broker might still help. If you are committed to renting, in addition to property management companies, try craigslist.com and look for rentals in the zip code for the neighborhood in which you would like to live.

1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Thank you for your help! I am not sure I would qualify for purchasing, what do the qualifications consist of?
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
Hi Suzy: Have you tried contacting property management companies and looking at their websites online to find rentals? Many real estate companies run property management divisions now, even Lyon Real Estate. You can also check homepointe.com and Delta Property Management. I wish I could help you but I don't work in the rental market.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Thank you!
Flag Mon Dec 2, 2013
Check out my broker's website for rentals: http://www.hammerrealestategroup.com/available-rentals/

You can call them too to see if they have anything coming up at 916-482.3800. Tell them I sent you! Best of luck to you!
I have tried craigslist and I have encountered many people that are unable to meet a potential tenant because they are "out of state" or on a "trip to nigeria", so at the moment I am throwing in the towel with that site.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
Thank You for the response! Yes I am currently in the Sacramento area I am not quite sure why my profile states FL.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
1 bed/1 bath with a den which is basically another room without a closet! I have 2 little ones so I don't want to live in a area that is unsafe. I am willing to pay $1100 a month but no more, willing to be flexible depending on area, amenities etc;
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013