For Rent in Torrance>Question Details

Jayson Yoo, Renter in Gardena, CA

Looking for a 3bdr/2bath Place to rent.. Credit is not great, any places available?

Asked by Jayson Yoo, Gardena, CA Mon Oct 8, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3003778630-1640-W-227th-St-Torr…

Answers

3
I have a home at 3424 187th St 3bed 2 ba (N. Torrance) available.

call me (310) 654-8767
I have helped people overcome credit problems through good cover letters and sometimes offering increased deposits or other incentives. How "not great" is the credit? What other obstacles are there? Every situation is different, so it is best to sit down with a Realtor to discuss your situation.
Hi Jayson,

Credit might be a hill to climb, but not totally impossible. I would be more than happy to meet with you so we could look at the whole puzzle and see how we can place the pieces together and find you a place to rent. My contact number is 877-645-4110 and me email is clee@cleehomes.com. Let me know if you would like to work with me to find you a home.

Respectfully,

C. Lee Miller
Broker Associate, Keller Williams LA Harbor
877-645-4110
clee@cleehomes.com