For Rent in 01013>Question Details

Chtr0338, Renter in 01013

Looking for a Single House to rent for 1 to 2 people 1 bed 1 bath non furnished & in livable conditions & in good working order

Asked by Chtr0338, 01013 Mon Mar 14, 2011

we are fed up withnoisy neighbors every place we move to thats why we want a single family house
in chicopee ma, area

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 01013

Answers

4
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 13, 2011
I recently put my home for rent. We are on here! 61 Beacon Ave, Holyoke 01040
I can help you with rentals. Email me with your price range. I am local.

I'm sorry to hear about your noisy neighbors and the conditions of the homes you've been finding. That is unfortunate and severely annoying.

Many realtors will be more than happy to assist you in finding a rental property. Depending on your state, they may charge you a fee, or they may charge the landlord. That fee is usually between 1/2 of a single month's rent or 1-full month's worth of rent.

There's a lot of work that goes into finding a home for a client, as there is no central rental website that people, even professionals use. Though, craigslist has morphed into one of the best sources for finding a place to rent. So, if you haven't tried cragslist.com, you may be missing homes that are otherwise available.

Good Luck,
Eric M. Abrams
California Real Estate Broker