For Rent in 78245>Question Details

Susan, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Looking for a 3BR, 2B rental home-78245. Problem is: we are relocating to Tx. Is there anyone who will consider us for a rental?

Asked by Susan, San Antonio, TX Tue May 1, 2012

We are willing to pay rent for 4 months in advance along with security deposit. We are actively seeking employment and have interviews and prospective positions which we well may have prior to arriving in Texas. We could also provide a co-signer for added security for the property manager. Is this at all possible? We are a hard working family and have always maintained employment. We just need someone to have faith in us.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 78245

Answers

7
Sure, no problem, just contact me to find out how. Thanks
http://www.JoseSellsSanAntonio.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 1, 2012
Thank you for all your help. Jose was immediately in touch with us and found us a rental in minutes. We are so eternally grateful for him and his efforts. He was respectful, honest and well informed. We will use him once we get settled and we begin our permanent home search. Thank you again, Jose. What you did meant the world to us. We can't wait to arrive in San Antonio.
Flag Tue May 15, 2012
Susan,

Hi! Thank you for choosing San Antonio! It's a wonderful city with many wonderful opportunities!
As far as a rental home, there are a great many property management companies handling rentals in the area. The key is finding just the right one. I focus mainly on rentals, so I'm familiar with most companies. Please feel free to contact me any time with questions, or if you're in need of assistance!

Again, welcome to our great city and best of luck to you!
We have a home available to rent:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/apa/2997757813.html

Let me know if you are interested. Virginia 210-490-0028
Hi Susan:

Welcome to San Antonio , Texas... What a wonderful City we have. My question to you is yes we can find you a rental. But can you please advise on how much you would like to pay per month? I will be glad to email you a selection of homes to chose from... Call me at 210-392-3386... Thanks Diana
Are you military? If so, a good start is through your base housing office where you currently are. As a spouse of a retired Airforce First Sergeant, we know exactly what you are going through. Please contact me at spicer_kelly@hotmail.com and I can send more info and what you can expect to pay.
Susan,
Good rental history, employement or 6 months lease payments paid in advance, no criminal record and most rentals have pet restrictions. Let me know if you would like a list of available property.

Thom
That sounds workable... but you will really need to get with someone who really knows the rental side of the house..

My suggestion.. Call Keller Williams, I-10 and speak with Jason Bridgman - 210-710-1129

You could also think about grabbing a home with Owner Financing... 4 months rent up front usually means you can buy a home with less hastle... just a thought :)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
.
http://www.SAHomeExpert.com