For Rent in 07960>Question Details

Stephen & Do…, Renter in Morristown, NJ

Looking for 2 BDRM, 1.5 to 2 Bathroom, Patio/Balcony and Pet Friendly. Max 1,800/mo

Asked by Stephen & Donna Lamia, Morristown, NJ Wed Jun 27, 2012

Morristown with a 10 mile radius

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 07960

Answers

3
It is no secret that rental values are well on the rise and moving fast. And I believe that this trend will continue for some time.

I can send you some listings but I would really need to know what towns you were mainly interested in moving too.

I little advice. Should you find a place and get a one year lease make sure you have an option to renew. Because if rental rates continue to rise, the landlord may be looking to get more money for the place either from you or a new tenant.

Your Friend in Real Estate,
Sal Petrosino
RE/MAX - Hall of Fame
Spetrosino@remax.net
I have a lovely private home rental in a lake community with private beach's ,swimming pool and club house. The rent is a bit above your budget but thought I might suggest it, (1950). It is pet friendly, some restrictions apply, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths- private yard and lovely deck. Let me know if you think you might be interested.
Hi guys, call me I can help. I just need your email to send some options. or you can email me at smacdowell@kw.com either way just reach out to me and we will find a nice place for you.