For Rent in Miami>Question Details

Fernando A.…, Real Estate Pro in 33043

Leasing or Selling a Church Building in Miami Dade, Florida???

Asked by Fernando A. Chinchilla, Broker - Realtor, 33043 Tue Jan 20, 2009

I'm always approached by Pastors or Church members for Church Space, If you have one, please let me know, so We can work it together. Thank You
Fernando A. Chinchilla 305-978-5601 Or write to me at Fchinchill@aol.com

1 vote Share Flag For Rent in Miami

Answers

31
Hello, we are a small church looking for a space to lease in Broward County FL (Pompano /Deerfield Area), do you know of anything? Thank you.
Nessa7610@hotmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 12, 2014
I have been looking to lease commercial property but I don't really know the entire process. I would like to talk to someone that knows how to lease properties. I am just hoping that I can get something for a good deal. http://www.goodnowreservices.com
Hi Zach, if you are interested in commercial property in South Florida, feel free to email me directly: xochilt@relatedisg.com

Flag Fri Jan 16, 2015
My name is Diana Valencia and I am looking for a place to rent in Doral or Kendall Miami,FL for 50 people with an area for a day care and sunday school.
Please let me know, thank you!
email: dianava3@hotmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 8, 2014
Have a church in the North Miami area for lease. Preferably for Saturday worshippers. Contact Bishop Grazzal at 305-915-4981 if you need more information.
We can rent our Church Sanctuary to be used for church service on Saturday. Address 8350 NW 7 avenue
Please call 305-588-0662 emmanuelzizi@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Jan 6, 2015
I represent a church building in Hollywood at 1855 McKinley Street, one block west of US 1. You can drive by to see the church from the outside. Plenty of parking in the lot and street parking available. We hold our services once a month (and usually not on Sundays). This makes the building available at other times.

Seating capacity is 280 for the building. We have a professional kitchen also available. The stage downstairs and seating.

If you are interested in leasing, please email me at StopOldAge@aol.com and let me know what your budget and the days you need the building, let's see what we can do.

Neal VanDeRee, Officiator

The Church of Perpetual Life
1855 McKinley Street
Hollywood, Florida, 33020, USA
StopOldAge@aol.com
http://www.ChurchOfPerpetualLife.org
By the way, while I am the Officiator of this church, I also do hold a Real Estate License in the State of Florida. I am not acting as an agent in this case.
Flag Fri Aug 1, 2014
Looking for a church to buy around FIU 20 -minutes- please contact me if you know any.thanks rhadadi@gmail.com
My name is Pastor Rudy Blanco and I am looking for a place to rent in Kendall Miami,FL for 100 people with an area for a day care and sunday school. Please let me know thank you!
email: rudy.blanco29@gmail.com
looking for a church that is willing to rent out space in the sw area, kendall, perrine, south Miami, for a daycare.. please contact me: dcueto92@yahoo.com
OFF NW 183 STREET AND NW 2ND AVE, MIAMI GARDENS

MY NAME IS PASTOR MARC NADER AND I'M WILLING TO SHARE A CHURCH SPACE TO SAVE SOULS FOR $800 PER MONTH WITH ELECTRIC AND WATER INCLUDED, YOU MAY ALSO USE OUR EQUIPMENT AND CHAIRS. WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING JANUARY 5 2014 FOR 75 TO 100 HEADS . PERFECT FOR NEW CHURCH STARTERS

FAITH IN GOD MINISTRIES

Faithingodmissionaries@hotmail.com

(954) 534 6989
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/com/4872911379.html

church for rent North Lauderale
Flag Mon Feb 2, 2015
If you are interested in a church rental space, please check this out.

Flag Mon Feb 2, 2015
​Dear pastor ​Marc​

The Peace of the Lord ...

Excuse my English, because I still do not know how to talk well. However, we are ministers of the gospel in Brazil and we are under God's blessing to start a new job here in miami. We would like to make contact to shut deal on a room for 100 people. The site of our church in Brazil - Rio de Janeiro is http://crescendonauncao.com.br.

I await contact.

Pastor Sergio Vagner
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
Hello Pastor,
Where in Miami are you located?
Flag Wed Nov 27, 2013

FAITH IN GOD MINISTRIES

Faithingodmissionaries@hotmail.com

(954) 534 6989

FAITH IN GOD MINISTRIES

Faithingodmissionaries@hotmail.com

(954) 534 6989
A worship place that can fit about 100 people around 79 street to 159 street and NE 2nd Avenue to NW 7th Avenue, around $1000
I'M A PASTOR LOOKING TO LEASE A CHURCH IN BROWARD COUNTY (FORT LAUDERDALE, TAMARAC, POMPANO, DEERFIELD AREA OR NORTH MIAMI BEACH (NE AREA)

WILLING TO PAY $1300 A MONTH FOR APPROXIMATELY A 1300-1500 SQUARE FEET SMALL CHURCH OR ABUILDING ZONING FOR CHURCH.

I'M ALSO WILLING TO SHARE SPACE WITH ANY ESTABLISHED CHURCH, PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD WITH THE PRIMARY PURPOSE TO SAVE SOUL. I WILL TEAM UP WITH 1, 2. 3. 4 PASTORS TO GO UNDER ONE CONGREGATION. JESUS DEMONSTRATED UNION BY BEING BOTH THE SON OF GOD AND THE SON OF MEN. MINISTERS COULD ILLUSTRATE UNION AS WELL BY TEAMING UP TO FACILITATE THE GOSPEL'S TEACHING. LET'S ALL BE ONE BODY IN CHRIST !!!

PASTOR MARC
954 534 6989

FAITHINGODMISSIONARIES@HOTMAIL.COM

PASTOR MARC
954 534 6989
Dear Mr. Fernando;
we are looking for a church space to rent or lease if you find one in the north miami area , please contact us ph: (305) 302-9714 Pastor Luc
Hello! looking for church space to lease in the NorthWest Miami Dade area: Miami Lks,Opalocka,Hialeah. Doesnt' have to be a church already made, just an ample space for about 100 people. We are willing to lease space from a bigger church who doesn't mind sharing on non-church days. We;r kind of in pinch as we don't have anywhere to go right now. We appreciate any assistance you can give us. You can reach me at: 786-2675940, Thanx!
Are your still looking for a church building to buy or lease in miami ? whats will the use ? same .
Good afternoon,
I'm looking to find a church to rent for 250 member and we are willing to pay $1300. Can you please help us with this matter. Thank you and God bless you.
Flag Fri Sep 19, 2014
Yes we are actively seeking a building within the area specified. Would you happen to have some information?
Flag Thu Apr 18, 2013
school.. I am seeking also
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
The best way for you to find a suitable property is to engage an experienced commercial real estate agent who would be able to present to you everything that is available on the market for sale at the present time and will organize a constant report of all of the properties that would come on the market in the future
hi iam looking for a place for our church it dosent have to be a exact church just a place to worship for 100 heads give me a call at 7863506039 thanks gabriel deliz
Looking for a church, warehouse or any space approx 6000-8000 sq ft with high ceiling for our new church. Lease or buy doesnt Matter. Demographic area is between Bird Rd and SW 152 St, east to west doesn't matter. We are aggressively looking so if anyone has any info on a property please contact me (diego- diegombermudez@live.com)
Hello Fernando, I'm a Financial Broker, we have a great program for Churches, 10% Down payment and interest rate at 5%-6%, . If your buyer need financial assistance please, contact me at 786-444-5370 or at robertor772@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless you
Good Afternoon Fernando:

My name is Jesus Nieves and we are looking at properties in the Miami Lakes Area for leasing for our church.
We need around 10,000 to 12,000 square feet. Will love to have a main area for worship for about 600 to 700 heads, a second area for about 200 heads and 10 break rooms for our kids we have around 200 total.

We are putting together a team to find us the space on Thursday. Will love to have options for them in that area near the Palmetto.

jesus_nieves@southfloridachurch.net
Dear Mr. Fernando;
I am still looking for a church space to lease with options to buy if you find one in the north miami, north miami beach area , please feel free to contact my office Pastor Simon 786-277-1927 email: miamifullgospel@yahoo.com
I have a small warehouse (a little over 2,000 sq ft.) that has a permit to be used for Bible studies, music, etc.
It is presently used as a dance studio but can be rented or sold.
We are in the 137Ave and 136St. area.
305.608.0002
Do you still have this place for rent? If yes let me know. dianava 3@hotmail.com
Flag Sat Nov 8, 2014
I'm a realtor with Realty World and is a Church for sale at 102 W 5 St in Hialeah Priced at $595,000.oo
Mayra S Plasencia
305 4676465
i 'm always approached by pastors of church members for church space, if you have a one , church here so i can pastor let me know, so we work something out . Thank you

presiding Bishop kenneth Gillis 754 366 0250 or write to me @ kennethg33060@yahoo.com
Diddo - we're looking for either a small church or a house with a large lot (with the possibility of zoning it meeting/prayer hall, etc.), in the Southwest Area. Preferably under $350K or less than $2000/mo. We're a very small congregation.

Renting with option to buy is also a possibility.

gmrdelosreyes@gmail.com or (305) 798-2654
Thank you.
My number changed!!! It is now: (786) 322-9438. Thanks!
Flag Tue May 8, 2012
hi my name is pastor Chris Doster in search of a building to hold services and a daycare in the miami area if you can help please contact me at 305 219 0260 thanks
I'm looking a big building like a church or probably a banquet hall or a church to rent, in the Southwest area.

Please let me know if you can get one.

My e-mail is robby.09@live.com

Thank you and I hope to be hearing from you soon.
Dear Mr. Fernando;
I am still looking for a church space to lease with options to buy if you find one in the north miami area , please feel free to contact my office.

Pastor Peterson.
(305) 335-5103
I have some warehouses that could probably be used as church space. They are in the NW area (west of airport, just north of Doral).