For Rent in 07302>Question Details

Shubha, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

Just moved to NJ, looking for a 1br apt for rent in jersey heights, exchange place,grove street or an area near (commute of abt 30 mins) Hudson street

Asked by Shubha, Jersey City, NJ Wed Nov 28, 2012

Area should be a good/safe neighborhood, also need some good preschools for my 2 year old. Rent: 1500 (can stretch a bit if we really like the apt). Please email me with details if you know of any such apts./area.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 07302

Answers

5
No realtor fee, apt for rent by owner. Spacious 1 bedroom. Close to JSQ PATH. First month and security only. Month-to-month lease. Across the street from Lincoln Park, scenic and safe.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/apa/4168600075.html
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
hi i have a 2 bedroom 1 bath available in concord st jersey city heights close to palisades and the Holland tunnel 5 mints to NYC tenant is moving out end of DEC
includes heat and hot water has washer and dryer inside
has a eat in kitchen and access to the yard as well
1st floor let me know if you want to come see it and when
good luck.talk soon 609-328-7652
My apartment is coming available Feb 1st or March 1st. How soon are you looking? I'm in JC Heights on Ogden (Very good area and a very good building) It's a three bedroom with a rooftop deck (duplex). Past tenant had a young daughter as well.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Hi Shubha, give me a call or email me 201.314.9809 maso6@msn.com let me know when is your move in date. thxs
Hello Shuba, I have a few apartments we can view this weekend if you'd like. I have a lot in the Jersey City Heights and downtown area No Fee apartments. Call me at 917.209.9391
Hi Victor, do you have any apts in grove street or nearby... Guess metropolis or the like ?. I happen to be by the area today and would like to stay arnd there...

Shubha
Flag Thu Nov 29, 2012