For Rent in Henderson>Question Details

Doug Twyman, Home Buyer in Henderson, NV

Is there really any real rent to own home in Henderson NV? if not I'm looking for 4 bed house.

Asked by Doug Twyman, Henderson, NV Wed Aug 1, 2012

steady job, good income, leased current 6bed henderson property for 5 yrs . landlord divorce making us move quicker than planned, low savings - so the 20% down thing does us now good for now - 2 kids in college .

I am a loan officer here in the area. I dont know about the rent own but i am doing loans with only 3% down and have down payment assistance available for up to 15k. If you are worried bout mortgage insurance we haave some loans that dont have it.
Also scores down to 580 credit score, and we can close in 21 days from day you go into contract

Michael Diaz
cell 702.609.2607
Hi Michael...I pre-qualify for $130,000.00 from a broker but don't have enough money saved up for down payment. I am newly single person and really looking for a place to buy in Henderson instead of renting ASAP. Can you still close in 21 days even if it's a
short sale property? I have a real estate agent working with me. My email is Please respond ASAP!
Flag Sun Sep 21, 2014
New company in town from Reno that has a Lease to Own program that allows you to select any home on the market that meets your requirements. The company then purchases the home for cash and leases it to you with an option to purchase within 5 years.

Check it out at or contact me for more details.

Steve Littig
Keller Williams Realty Southern Nevada
cell (702) 496-4126
Hi Doug,
I've lived and worked in Henderson for 15 years, an would love to help you. My goal is to find you the home you want under the terms you want. I certainly understand how kids in college can put a little pressure on the finances. Please call me if you would like my expertise.
Linda Castle
TR Realty
I have a client with a beautiful new highly upgraded builder home in Henderson closing in a few days. He would be glad to do a rent to own. Home also has a swimming pool, appliances and landscaping. I would have everything drawn up by an attorney so that you can get the home. Please contact me. Myra Gouger / REALTOR / Realty ONE Group / 702-858-9311 /
I would be relocating from Ontario Canada to Nevada, interested in properties rent to own or owner will carry
Bankruptcy due to marriage break down makes my credit rating less than desirable.
Im interested in ownership of a property, low dwn payment plans, or rent to own idea unless as a broker you can locate a bank that will loan me a mortgage w an history of a bankruptcy or possible my son would use his name to get a mortgage, any ist time buyer programs?
would appreciate all and any info you can offer
Flag Wed Feb 26, 2014
Here are several homes in Henderson that are either rent-to-own or owner-will-carry:…

Let me know if any of these or other properties interest you.

You can find a live MLS search here: