For Rent in Overbrook>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Is there any help for the not so good credit score???

Asked by Unspecified, Philadelphia, PA Sun Feb 10, 2013

I am looking for a 3 bedroom cozy home. I currently working on my credit and I a have not been able to find anything nice because my credit score is low. I never had any evictions and I previously rented for 3 years with no late payments. Can someone lead me into the right direction

Answers

4
There is exceptional people and programs waiting to help you to get to a qualifying credit score and show you how to maintain a good credit standing. Give me a call so we can discuss things more.

Maurice Rollins
Mercury Real Estate Group
(267) 325-1799
mr.soldsigns@gmail.com
http://www.philadelphiadreamhomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 10, 2013
I'd love to assist you. Give me a call, text, or email at your earliest convenience. 267-971-2540 stephenstevens.jr@gmail.com Thanks!
Whatever you do, DO NOT USE Harvard Realty Exchange or anyone doing business with or as Franklin Street Management, they take advantage of people with credit issues and they charge you 3x's the limit of the PA law which states no more than 2 months for 1st, last and security these companies do not do that they are schiesters and scam artitist who don't pay the people that you rent from, they get their cut upfront and will screw you later and try to sue you about something you already paid for.
Yes, there is help. I help people clear up their credit issues. If you are interested in my help please contact me at kriscalvaresi@aol.com or call me at 877-292-3890.