For Rent in 60630>Question Details

Norlito M. E…, Renter in Jefferson Park, Chic...

Is there any apt. for rent in jefferson park area w/in the price range of $800 to 900 for two bedrooms, just for three people?

Asked by Norlito M. Empalmado, Jefferson Park, Chicago, IL Wed Apr 9, 2014

I have a good regular/steady job and my wife too.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 60630

Answers

21
Contact my guy Edgar Zelaya @(773) 510-7584. He can help you find a nice appartment.

-Will
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 10, 2014
That is a very low rent rate for the area but not necessarily impossible. Try walking or driving the neighborhood and looking for landlord for rent signs. Not all landlords list their properties with brokers. Domu.com and craigslist are great resources as well.

Best of luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 10, 2014
Hi Norlito,

There is currently nothing available on the MLS for 3 bedroom at that price in Jefferson Park. There is a nice home with 3 bedrooms 1 full bath and 1 half for 2,000 a month. If you found a roommate that could pay the other half with you that would work.

Robert
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 10, 2014
Norlito, Try Domu or Craigslist for rentals in that price range.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 10, 2014
hey i got your court date. it's on june 16 at 9:00 a.m. don't miss your court date or you'll be automatically indicted. see you in court!!!!!!
did u get yours already, i got my registered mail today that i will be the witness, u should get yours from your work
did u get it yet? they said they r in the process of filing it, if i were u i will resign, it's the same thing right? they will know that what i reported to them was true, right, and u can get fired.
hey Norlito, they get me as their witness. It's coming, be ready!!! U will get it at your work.
i forgot to tell you, they check the sticker when the company have physical inventory , they said it is their property, all those years the stickers still there, so walang lusot
i signed the document that u live here before and i surrendered what belongs to them. it's all up to the company whatever they want to do. next time be careful to just blame people. just to think napulot mo sa beerhouse and after 5 months nakpag live in, this is what you get.feeling vip ba, beerhouse girl naman
hey norlito, i called neomedica. they already picked up the chairs and television here. i told them where you work, so expect them to be there. maybe a law suit, good for you.
Very difficult to find something at that price point.
Have you been able to find anything?
Hi Norlito, do you want me to e mail Neomedica about the chairs and television you left in my house so they can pick it up? bad guy, why did u do it? Maybe I will just call them or e-mail them, so they can sue you, right? Those are the property of Neomedica . The small television is for the patients when they have dialysis, and the 2 pink chairs is for the waiting room?

Beware landlords. Got it?
Are you credible enough to pass your credit check? To be able to get appproved to rent an apartment, your credit should be good, the IRS should not audit your Income Tax. If you are credible enough and could meet these terms then you are good, if not stay at the basement you're living now, that's where you belong.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Chicago's Craigslist may have more options.
Ummm...no. Sorry you should look in other areas.
Try a rental site or Craig's list.
The only way to find something in this price range is to check craigslist.
I do not think you will find a 2br in that neighborhood for that price.
And heat included in that rental of 800-900 for 3 people?