For Rent in Morris County>Question Details

Dan Christia…, Other/Just Looking in Morristown, NJ

Is there a warehouse that I can rent in Morris county, NJ that is around 600 sqft?

Asked by Dan Christiano, Morristown, NJ Fri Nov 14, 2008

I work for Honeywell International and I am in need of a warehouse space that is roughly 600 sqft so I can store my technician parts and equipment. It will need to have a loading dock for shipping and receiving and some office space.

Answers

4
To whom it may concern: I have a 20,000 square foot warehouse in Butler NJ. I have warehouse space, self storage space and a small office of approximately 850 square feet available. My e-mail address is jsedlacek@yahoo.com. Please contact me if there is an interest.
Hi Dan,
I have a listing in Landing where the owner has part of his warehouse for rent.
Email me to discuss further: Jackie@JacquelineHaynes.com
Dan, Do you mean Morris County NJ? There are several for rent starting from $500 per month and up. If you contact me (email: lorettashomes@yahoo.com) I can arrange for you to check a few of them out.

Loretta
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 16, 2008
Hi Dan.....Your best way to locate one is to find yourself a good local Realtor. They have access to all of the property listings that are available for lease. In my area, Michigan, a lot of commercial buildings like what you're describing are leased rather than sold and local Realtors will know or can find out which ones are available for lease and at what cost, who pays the utilities, etc. If you don't know any Realtors, ask your friends and co-workers for a recommendation. It shouldn't cost you anything, the owner pays the commission to his Realtor and to yours. Elayne Tiller, GRI, 231-632-0035 or elaynetiller@realestateone.com, Real Estate One, Traverse City, MI