For Rent in East Village>Question Details

Trulia, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA

Is it possible to find an apartment in the East Village that has an elevator?

Asked by Trulia, San Francisco, CA Mon Jul 30, 2012

Many East Village apartments require climbing several flights of stairs, what are some recommendations for disabled individuals who are not able to walk up stairs?

Answers

8
There are some really nice full service elevator buildings in east village. All depends on your budget, feel free review my listings and reach out to me. 917 4779804
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 27, 2013
I do have apartments that have elevators. Please contact me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353 and I would be happy to assist you. Thank you and good luck.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 31, 2012
There are some elevator buildings in East Village. Depends of the price range, you can fine an apartment in a elevator building but may not be one or two blocks from your work or school.
Be more specific and you can get a specific answer.
Veronika Baba
Email Vbaba@kianrealtynyc.com
phone 347 528 5573
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 30, 2012
Yes but it depends on your budget. If you need a $2000 one BR, probably not. But I know several elevator buildings in EV. Let me know what you need, your budget and when you need to move and we can take a look at some.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 30, 2012
yes it is possible ,studios in elevator buildings will start at 2k, 1br for 2400and up
if you are looking for full 1 BR i highly recommend you to make sure it's not a studio that was converted to a 1br with a wall that dividing the living space.
most of the 1br in the village are converted studios.
There are definitely elevator buildings in the East Village, both rentals and sales.
Yes and I have one for rent asking $3000. Elevator, dishwasher, good light, converts to 2brs. Charlie Summers, Bellmarc 917-376-1648
It is not impossible at all, Angelan@nestseekers.com or give me a call at 718.791.5427 and i'd be more than happy to assist you with this.
All the Best.
Angela