For Rent in Park Slope>Question Details

Semoglou Chr…, Home Buyer in Park Slope, Brooklyn,...

Is it a good investment?Is it easy to be rented and how much?

Asked by Semoglou Chris, Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY Sun Mar 21, 2010

Answers

7
Jeanne Feenick’s answer
Hi there, there are so many positive factors for buyers - especially if you qualify for the tax credit and can get yourself under contract by the April 30 deadline (June 30 to close). I will say this to you - I owned a one bedroom in Park Slope, and easily rented it out many years ago - I sold it, also easiliy in a tough market and look back with one regret - ever having sold it. Since then, Park Slope has gotten ever more desirable. Don't think you will have any trouble with retaining value in this sought after neighborhood.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
You do not know enough to buy a house to rent it yet. Until you learn about ROI, cap rate and a lot more you are likely to get in trouble trying to rent property. I know you have to figure on one month a year empty and then make sure the rent still gives you a profit based on 0% down. I wish I knew more I am still trying ti find out more myself about this.
Good morning, Chris. This is an excellent time to buy a home. Interest rates remain low and the tax credit of $8,000 is available through April 30th...so you must move quickly to take advantage of this...and many homes are priced right. Buying real estate in Brooklyn is a wise investment,

I gather you are considering a 2-family. Again this is a wise move. The rental income will help pay your mortgage. But you must be prudent...call upon the expertise of a realtor to find you a qualified tenant.

I would welcome the opportunity to be of assistance.

All the best--
Anne Buckley
Fillmore Real Estate
75 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
347-451-3173
Hello Chris,

buying a real estate as an investment is always a good strategy to add into your investment portfolio. There are two ways to invest in real estate, you can either invest for cash flow or appreciation.

You can call or email me if you need help in analyzing a property.

Goog luck!
Any piece of real-estate can be a good investment when acquired with the right price/terms.
Hello Chris Semoglou , Real estate is always a good investment of the long term. As far as buying a multifamily home as long as you make an educated decision and are prepared to be a land lord it can be good.

If you are looking for a home in Brooklyn I would love to help call me at 718-253-9600 or email me at charles@beooklynrealestatesales.com