For Rent in Lexington>Question Details

Denise Stein, Renter in Lexington, KY

Inquiring about 4484 Logans Fort Ln#1 Lexington, ky 40509 seems too good to be true for $800.00mo. My Son is relocating to Lexington in March.

Asked by Denise Stein, Lexington, KY Sun Feb 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3107476892-4484-Logans-Fort-Ln-…

Answers

10
yes i have contacted realtors and i just haven't had any luck with anything we find, i was just cautioning everyone to beware and do your research on any house or apartment that you find on ANY site, alot of people think all the scammers play on Craigslist, but i almost got scammed from a scammer posting on this site trulia. whenever i finally spoke to the real owner, and told him what was happening he said there was nothing he could, do which sucks for anyone who is not smart enough to do research on people and houses and ends up giving there information to these scammers. they will become a victim of identity theft. the scammers make the email sound so good, and then sends you a rental application to fill out. just everyone needs to beware !!!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013
it is a scam, i already figured it out a little while ago, i did some research and found the real owner, it is already rented out !!!!
IT must be a scam.. they told me 900$ a month but it is advertised on Zillow for 1800$. Don't mail money to him in AFRICA.. it is a scam. it has to be. sad...
I am a realtor. U can reach me at 859-494-1558 cell Txt
are you a realtor in the lexington area or do you know any ? i need some luck lol
I agree with ya Nikki- Good luck in your home hunting. It is always good to warn others about the scammers!
it is listed on lbar, which means that it has a contract rental agreement to get it rented, so it is for rent if you are willing to pay the $1800 a month. If you use a realtor, you insure that you aren't going to get scammed, we know all the scams and no realtor is going to risk their license just to get a rental placed on lbar. If you are worried Nikki and Denise, pick one of the license realtors that you are comfortable with and they will help you.
i also checked into this home we are moving to Lexington in march and we inquired through email and got the results that seemed to good to be true also, i did research and got a hold of the actual owner (which was a different person) and this house is leased out already, and it was 1800 a month, the person that contacted me was kelli eads and he claimed to be the owner, and i got this response from the website TRULIA, SO SCAMMERS ARE ON EVER SITE USE CAUTION !!!!!
It is $1800 a month. http://www.lbar.com has rentals on it. Your son needs to use caution when responding to Craig's list rentals. There are many legit rentals but there are also properties that say "owner relocated to Europe of some othe place asks money to be sent without actually goin gin the property. I hope this is helpful.
I see it out on LBAR for 1800/month. So it does appear to be too good to be true