For Rent in 33169>Question Details

Claire Villa…, Renter in Miramar, FL

If i am interested in one of the house for rent, I can't find any contact to inform me if this house is still available or not . What should I?

Asked by Claire Villarson, Miramar, FL Fri Dec 21, 2012

do? And if this house is still available , I need a follow up right away... And online I saw a house , I couldn't find any contact , I went to the place and the person who lives there said this house is not for sale... She said she has been leaving there for a long time... I don't know why the house is still online for rent.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 33169

Ouch. This is not the way to do it.
I presume your looking for a home rental. O.K.
Size of home - i.e. bedrooms, baths?
Rental price range?
Type of residence - i.e. single family, condo, townhouse?
Now, with this information you send an e-mail to and I will do the searching for
you and send you brochures of what I have found. Whatever you like - let me know - and I will
make appointment to see. Now, isn't that easier?

Kurt Zoeller
Beachfront Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 22, 2012
Claire, Elaine is absolutely right. Something like that happened to one of mine customers, only the difference is they transferred the money for first and last month, the property wasn't real and police couldn't do anything. I helped them to rent other property but it was a hard lesson to learn so stay smart, stay safe, use a Realtor thus is no cost to you and be aware. Happy Holidays!!!
One type of fraud is people posting properties for rent that they don't own. They take first, last, & security and the renter discovers that too late.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 21, 2012
Claire, There is a lot of fraud online. You really should be careful about going to any home yourself. It is best to have a Realtor check properties for you. The sellers pay us so as a buyer you have all the benefits.