For Rent in Chicago>Question Details

mrsmoton, Renter in Chicago, IL

I would really like to rent a house in Garfield Ridge. I have a CHA Voucher. I have no pets and a 12 year old honor student daughter and 20 year old

Asked by mrsmoton, Chicago, IL Sun Jul 14, 2013

College student son.
We are good people that keep to ourselves, but currently live in the garfield park area.
The house I have my eye on is in a opportunity area, as the People in the voucher program would say.
Even if it's over my voucher amount, they would pay the extra because of the location.
I have Arthritis, but am not sick enough to claim disability(I have my good and bad days) My dad pays my bills and my daughter's father pays any extras.
Couldn't my voucher be considered income?
My credit isn't great, but all my open accounts are 100% on time payments, including my utilities.
I need help and really need to get away from Garfield park area.
Lots of homeless wandering the area and using it as a personal bathroom.
You really have to watch where you step!
I'm poor but I'm a good person and clean.
Really want the house at 5731 S McVicker

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Chicago

Help the community by answering this question:


cha vouchers are great options for landlords and just need to be presented in a clear way
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
I would get a good leasing agent in the area. A lot of them work this and do this right there. Plus its free to use their services.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer