For Rent in 60611>Question Details

Ibraheem.o@g…, Renter in Chicago, IL

I would like to rent (1 bedroom) apartment that has Washer/Dryer connections, in (Near North Side, The Loop). My budget is 1000 - 1500.

Asked by Ibraheem.o@gmail.com, Chicago, IL Fri Jul 12, 2013

High-Rise or Mid-Rise Building.
The closer to downtown the better

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 60611

Answers

11
Unfortunately at that price point it may be difficult to get what you're looking for. As others have said, Craigslist might be the best option.
Hi name is Kim and I am a leasing agent , If you are still in the market for a rental please contact me at ksimmons@honescoutrealty . and lets find your next apt .

Kim Simmons
Homescout Realty
ksimmons@homescoutrealty.com
773-562-4903
Work with a Realtor - options do exist.
Dear Renter,

If your budget is $1000-$1500 for a one bedroom Near North or the loop your price point is not line with the market rate. Expect to pay between $$1700-$2500 in high rises. You can check craigslist as Joseph suggested.

Rental prices are at an all time high in Chicago.
there is an apt that is very small with those features on craigs list
Get a good leasing agent to help you out. Its free to use their services.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
That will be a difficult combination, but let me know if you would like some help. Also watch CL and other rental sites.
Work with and expert leasing agent , I saw some condos in the area with your needs
$1500 will not get you a washer/dryer connection in the Near North or Loop, South and West Loop are definitely possible. Consider spreading out your search field.
You have plenty of opportunity to rent a unit for around $1500 IN THE SOUTH PART OF THE LOOP.
235 W Van Buren etc... In the River North you'll have to spend about $1800 for a unit with W/D
Best of luck. Downtown prices for one bedrooms are generally higher than this with in-unit washer dryers. Those are only in newer buildings that are pricier. Work with a good agent.