For Rent in 63128>Question Details

Aallen267, Renter in Saint Louis, MO

I would like to move back into the South County area in St. Louis MO. I am searching for a 3 bedroom with 2 bathrooms. Is there an Agent to assist?

Asked by Aallen267, Saint Louis, MO Sat Nov 16, 2013

I am also able to port me Section 8 package. Who like to find home owners who will accept my Section 8 package. I want houses only no apartments. Thank you.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 63128

Help the community by answering this question:


Please visit:

Landlords and agents interested in leasing to voucher holders advertise their properties on this site.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 20, 2015
We have a 3bed/3bath home in South county for $1475. on a beautiful, quite street. call me if your still looking 314-603-0777
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 18, 2015
I am happy to help. Please give me a call so I can discuss with you in detail. Lisa Rozier 314-504-7903
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
i do not have a phone my phone is off can you e -mail me plase think- you my e-mail adderss is rosie i can be reach thier so plase get in contack with me i am on section 8 do some people take that i am form burlington iowa but i would like a house in the county like jennings i love jennings it a nice places to live can you help me think-you i am looking for a big house with lots of room a two bwd room big colset spaces and a big kiten and a full basement a two bed room thats what i want think- you if you can help- me
Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer