For Rent in 27607>Question Details

Rscompton, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

I would like to list my house for rent with you. How do I do that and what does it cost? Thank you. My house is located on Ridge Road in Raleigh.

Asked by Rscompton, Raleigh, NC Wed Feb 8, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 27607

Answers

16
Jodi Bakst - Broker Owner’s answer
You might consider using a Property Management Company for the rental. I could list your home, but I would not because a company could find a reliable tenant, take care of the property, arrange repairs, etc. My company has a group who do only rental management. Learn more at the link I will provide.
Web Reference: http://www.teamjodipmg.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 8, 2012
I recommend The House Lady property management. Call Gail Wiesner at 919-247-5183.
Hi RS Compton,
Just give me a call and I will meet you at the home. There is no cost for me to market your home, MLS and internet. I only charge when we have it rented. My company manages rentals as a Full Service Property Management. Their are no upfront fees. The charge is 10% per month of the rental rate. Please feel free to call with any questions.
Del O'Neal
O'Neal and Associates
Cell 919-812-8001
Del.realtor@gmail.com

Web Reference: http://TriangleHomesAndLand.com
3748 Lassiter Mill Rd. Raleigh NC 27609 Ready to be rented 7-1-12 2500/month call 919-840-8948
My company manages rentals as a Full Service Property Management. Their are no upfront fees. The charge is 10% per month of the rental rate. Please feel free to call with any questions.
Del O'Neal
O'Neal and Associates
Cell 919-812-8001
Del.realtor@gmail.com
Use a company that specializes in ITB rentals. Feel free to give me a call and discuus it further at 919-697-5320 or email me at marshall@richrealtygroup.com

Every company will have different options for leasing your home. It's best to contact multiple companies to find out the services that work best for you and the rates you are most comfortable with. As far as options, my company offers owner/landlords 3 options to lease their property:

1) Full Service Property Management - a comprehensive program that handles leasing and management of the property with ongoing service - typycally a small lease up fee and monthly fee
2) Lease up only - We screen tenants and lease the property, and turn the property over to you to manage after the first month's rent is collected - typically a small lease up fee
3) For Rent by owner - We market the property for rent and send you interested tenants, We will also screen the tenants that you want to lease to - A low marketing at time of listing

For more details on these options, click on the "Property Management" tab on our website or call/email between 9am - 9pm. We would be happy to give a free quote and market analysis to get you started.

Jimmy Conder
Conder Realty
919.896.7131
jimmy@conderrealty.com
Web Reference: http://www.ConderRealty.com
For a great property management company, contact Robert Pearse of Pearse Realty Group at 919-880-9530. He has reasonable rates, great contacts and will get your rental listed on many of the internet sites that will be the most viewed.
You will want a full-time property manager to handle your rental account and reduce the stresses of being a landlord.

I suggest you contact:

Jim Southern
919-882-3280

Jim@lisasouthern.com
If you do not want to hire a property manager and pay the related fees, I can offer you an "agreement to procure tenant" which will place your home on the MLS as a rental. With this agreement realtors will be able to show your home to potential renters for you. This option allows you to do the management yourself and maintain control of repairs, collecting rents, etc. Many homeowners ask for this agreement when they also want to offer the home for sale. Please call me if you would like further information on this option. Fees are negotiable and substantially less than property management agreements because you will be doing that aspect of your rental on your own. You will only be paying a fee if a tenant is found.
Web Reference: http://mariescheuring.com
It is great to hear from you and we appreciate you reaching out for assistance!

I would highly recommend finding a quality Property Management company. Not all firms handle property managment; for example my firm Fathom Realty does not. Because of this I can give you some unbiased information.

Find a company that you are going to enjoy working with because they are going ot be taking care of one of your largest financial investments. I have heard great things about Schambs property mangaement, Residential Rental Property Management and also Block and Associate Property Management. You will want to ask them about thier fees and those fees can vary greatly. Ask them if they have a tenant procurement fee and what they charge as a monthly fee to manage the property. You may also find out if they have a program where they find the tenant but you manage the rental property or a program if you find the tenant but want them to handle the management of the property. There are so many options!

Another thing that is important to keep in mind is that if you want to be able to purchase another home and need to count this home as "rented" is that you need a Lease of greater than one year. I would recommend speaking to a lender about it right away so that you are prepared as you move forward with your life plans.

Feel free to call if you would like any questions answered and review my Trulia profile. Best of luck to you!
Please contact me at djcreech@remax.net and I will send you our property management information to you by email. We have over 35 years experience in real estate management. We provide top quality services at competitive prices. Thank you.
Well it's not too dificult we just need to discuss the details (rent, date avaliable, who pays what and so on) then there is some paperwork involved to allow me to put it into the MLS and from there we show it until we find someone that wants to rent. As far as the cost it varies on the services you want. Please feel free to call me at 919-610-5203 if you wish to discuss this further.
Hello My name is Michael Johnson, I would be more than happy to list your home to rent for you. We normally charge first months rent and around %10/month depending on the price of your rent charges. We normally charge this to list the home, find tenants provide a lease and manage the property throughout the term of the lease. If you are only interested in listing the house for rent and would like to manage the property yourself, I would base your charges on the amount of monthly rent. Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email to discuss how I can help you rent your home. Thank you.

Michael Johnson
Rich Realty Group
919-801-5987
mwj_2@hotmail.com
Thanks so much for taking the time to contact me. I would be delighted to help you with all your rental questions. You may contact me directly so me may talk through the web address below