For Rent in 98003>Question Details

Bucka06, Renter in 98003

I would like to know if there are any 2 bd houses in king county washington that accepts section 8?

Asked by Bucka06, 98003 Sun Jan 30, 2011

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 98003

Answers

4
Bucka,
I did a quick search and found 17 homes in King County that are open to Section 8. I've attached a link for you to see them. Let me know if I can be of further help.
You can also find rentals on Craigslist. A lot of the times home owners won't use a property management company as it costs them money to do so.
Hopefully, you alread y have seen the answers below. It is really up to the landlord to deal with section 8 or not. They have to fill out paperwork & have an inspection & there is a limit as to the amount of rent. You may even be able to convince a non section 8 landlord to become one if you find a house you like to rent.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 31, 2011
Good morning! Sometimes the best way to find a rental is to simply drive through the neighborhood or area you are hoping to live in, and look for signs on the lawns and in windows - there is a great rental market out there right now and homeowners do not have to go to many lengths to find a tenant. Good luck to you - hope you find exactly what you are lookikng for :-)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 31, 2011