For Rent in Chicago>Question Details

Ibraheem.o@g…, Renter in Chicago, IL

I will study at Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT). And I'm looking for (1 bedroom) apartment in a location that is (SAFE) for my family.

Asked by Ibraheem.o@gmail.com, Chicago, IL Fri Jul 12, 2013

Washer/Dryer connections.
High-rise OR Mid-rise Building.
Max. Rent: 1400

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Chicago

Answers

8
Kimberly Simmons’ answer
HI, if your still looking for an apartment please feel free to contact me at ksimmons@homescoutrealty.

Kim Simmons
Homescout Realty
ksimmons@homescoutrealty.com
773-562-4903
Work with a Realtor to assist you with your search. Be prepared to provide credit and income info.
the craigs list has the cheap stuff your looking for
Hello I can assist . I can show you a few units that are close to the area for under your current budget of 1400 . Please call me or email me to discuss .
Get a good leasing agent to help. This way you have someone to go to for advice, at no cost to you.
Web Reference: http://Americorpre.com
Very few choices if you insist on a high rise or mid rise.
Many other options if a flat condo or townhouse works, may have to raise the rent target a bit.
Do your homework first and check out the areas that you think would be good go on the police blotters and check the crime stats then once you have your neighborhoods down find either a Realtor or leasing agent that works in that area.
You may not get all that you want but the safety of your family is not something you can leave to another person and realtors are not by law allowed to tell you if one area is safer than another.
You need a good leasing agent , go exclusive with a realtor and you will get this apartment , there are a lot of good realtor and good people here , just follow the comments