For Rent in Blackwood>Question Details

creichert0817, Other/Just Looking in Blackwood, NJ

I was looking for atleast 2br home for rent, prefer GT or Blackwood Elementry school district. Garage or basement. 1350 max. any ideas?

Asked by creichert0817, Blackwood, NJ Tue Jun 26, 2012

Answers

3
I own a triplex in Glendora, NJ (which is GT). I have a 2000 sq foot, 2 bed, 1.5 bath unit available in mid November for $1,100/mo. The building is a large triplex that looks like a regular house. Fully updated. Private entrance. Private patio. Driveway parking. Location is fantastic. Block from public transportation and minutes from Philadelphia. Small Pet is welcome. Private full size Washer Dryer and dishwasher. There will be a credit and background check completed. Square footage includes private 800 sq foot basement. Let me know if your interested: 856-298-2789 -Daniel
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
If you would like to contact me ,I did find a 2bdrm ,w/a garage & a basement in Gloucester twp.
for less than $1350. Thank you ,Elaine
my cell # is 609-220-8537
I am a REALTOR @ Century21 Hearst Realty ,I would be glad to help you find a rental in your preferred
school district . If you would like to contact me ,I can send you emails w/all the criteria you need in a rental. You can reach me @ 609-220-8537 or email addr .(emecchellarealtor@comcast.net)
Any information that you may need ,please let me know.
Looking forward to helping you w/your search ASAP .Thank you ,Elaine Mecchella