For Rent in 30324>Question Details

Susana, Renter in Atlanta, GA

I want to rent my condo,

Asked by Susana, Atlanta, GA Fri Mar 15, 2013

I want to rent my condo, 2 brm, 1 bath, washer Dryer included with laundry Room, lots of Parking space and maintenance included and wather , is any from your site to post this add? , how do I go about post it in trulia?

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 30324

Answers

7
Susana,

The first step in this whole process would be to check with your property manager about the availability of a leasing certificate. If you have already contacted them about this and have gotten the thumbs up, I would suggest posting an advertisement on websites such as; Craigslist, Facebook and Twitter. A good way to get rid of your condo would be to market to those in your personal sphere.

If you are still in need of help, shoot me an email!
Try posting on craigslist... There are many people who want to rent without a middle man. Try to include your address on it so potential renters can pinpoint it on the map.
Susana,

I can assist at no obligation to you. Our company only does rentals and management, we do not do sales. Our focus is strictly on rentals.

Take a look at our site: http://www.PowerHousePM.com and/or call me (678-488-0183) with any questions you may have. I will be happy to answer any questions.

Richard Burton
Managing Broker
PowerHouse Property Management
Susana,

We would be happy to assist you, we offer leasing only and full property management. Most properties lease within 30-60 days if in good condition. Listings are distributed to over 300 sites including Homes.com Realtor.com, Zilliow, Trulia. REMAX.com and many other leading sites.

Bruce Ailion,
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
Success Real Estate Brokers
An Atlanta Real Estate Expert Serving Clients Since 1979
RE/MAX Hall of Fame – REALTOR Phoenix Award
CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, CDPE, e-PRO, ESQ
Broker/Attorney
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
404-978-2281 Direct
404-386-3682 Assistant Robin
678-760-6266 Buyer’s Agent Adam
770-973-9700 Office
bruce@locationlocationlocation.com
http://www.LocationLocationLocation.com
I also suggest first checking with your association and first make sure that rental is permitted, and if so that your complex is not at rental capacity. Then listing with a realtor will get you much more exposure, and they will be able to guide you every step of the way since it sounds like this would be the first time you are doing this.
Hi Susana,

Usually the homes that are posted on Trulia are fed from the actual property listings realtors have in the mls system. So i believe only realtors or individuals that has access to the mls can post and advertise their properties on Trulia.

Have you considered hiring a realtor to help rent your condo?

Let me offer my services to you for tenant procurement.
I assist with qualifying and interviewing tenant applicants and managing showings, as well as thoroughly advertising your condo on Trulia and several other hot websites as well.

The rental market is still hot in Atlanta and prospective tenants are lurking.....

Let me know if I can assist further.

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
Atlanta, Ga 30328
770.901.0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Hi Susana,

First, you may want to check with your property manager to confirm that a leasing certificate is available. It the maximum allowable units have already been leased, the best you can do is make sure that your name is on the waiting list.

However, if you have the good fortune to have a leasing certificate already you can always enter a listing in Craig's List, but not Trulia which is reserved for realtors.

If you run into any snags I would be happy to assist you.

Patricia Queen